RETURN & SHIPPING POLICIES
In today’s retail market, we believe honesty is the best policy. That’s why we designed the most generous, fair and transparent store policy for our customers. Read the following sections to find out more about how we provide the best customer experience for our loyal shoppers. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
RETURNS & SHIPPING
All the Details
COVID-19 Safety Precautions: NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES
Post COVID-19: NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGE, STORE CREDIT ONLY WITHIN 7 DAYS‼️
WE UNDERSTAND ITEMS MAY NOT FIT AND YOU MAY NEED A SMALLER OR LARGER SIZE. WE ASK YOU MAIL IT BACK ASAP IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR MERCHANDISE CREDIT.
Non-returnable items include: sale products, formal dresses, bodysuits, bodysuit sets, mask, any sets including a mask and all accessories.
RETURNS FOR STORE CREDIT MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed. We cannot accept returns of items that have been damaged, worn, soiled, and without clothing tags. Items must be in a condition suitable for resale.
2. Merchandise must have all tags, including any hangtags attached.
Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned.
3. We reserve the right to refuse any exchange that does not meet our requirements including any signs of wear, the smell of fragrances and smoke.
4. The customer is responsible for shipping fees to return items.
5. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
6. Dawn Marie staff diligently inspects all items before shipping; therefore, damaged merchandise is unlikely. Any returned items will be inspected for signs of wear or smoke, and if the item does not match the original condition, the buyer will not receive a store credit.
7. Please include your original packing slip so we know who you are. If you have misplaced your packing slip please enclose a note with your full name, address and/or order number. A merchandise credit will be issued once all items are inspected.